I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Nice work, and thank you for the chapter! I'm only a little sad that you don't include notes for the sfx like APS does though :(

Question: if the so called “strong characters” acquired their strength by going through the trials and tribulations in the OG storyline, and here the villainess collects them and saves them from that agony, will they go on to be that strong and “useful” to her?

I got to say I followed the story much better in this chapter than in the one the other group did.

Fed-Kun's army
It's not a problem with the scanlation, since it happens with both teams, but I find it really hard to follow who is the one the text bubbles is coming from.
Like, sometimes it's some narrator, other times it's Charlize, other times it's someone else's internal monologue, and other times it's what someone is reading.. But it switches between each and dunno...
Some series choose to write the name or place the icon of whoever the text is coming from, other series choose to use colour coding for each character. But this one doesn't seem to follow any structure and I'm always confused as to who is the one saying it :/

Contributor
A pity that the fate of everything had to be put in the hands of someone so embittered. I sincerely hope her country-destruction plan isn't too rough on the populace itself, at any rate.

@twltfreak: I wouldn't think so. Or rather, arguably, our princeling here is presented as being some sort of abominably competent natural talent, and not at all someone who picked up his competence through trials and tribulations. And our protagonist has all her experience stacked up still. And she isn't really picking up any other lost lambs but him, so far, is she?

I wouldn't be totally shocked if the author plays the "weakened by love and compassion" card at some point here, though, given how that would fit so easily (almost lazily) into the ongoing theme of tension between any budding compassion in their relationship versus her inclination to manipulate him as a means towards an end.

"Because it is only right for you to give us attention."
BRUH
Her brother and family is SO egotistic! *face palming*

They deserve to be abandoned FR!

Fuck that brother and her whole family! She didn't deserve to be treated like that, so take your shitty ass away from her and leave.her.alone.

Damn Char, she really told her real wish to the prince 😲 time for this power couple to turn the empire upside down!

Thank you for the chapter! While the other group is updating faster, I like your translations better. So I read both as spoiler then translation respetively hhh.

I like these translations better especially for those beginning pages. It was really confusing on the other translator’s.

Group Leader
@jitterbvg I don't know what you mean by the other scan being faster, we released with a 2 day delay in md, but the chapter was released on our website on Saturday 2 hours after it was released in korea.

Dex-chan lover
I think your plan will backfire a bit girl. 😁

By the way, as others pointed out this translation looks better indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread