I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

A much easier to understand translation. And yet, after reading "snorp", "flutter" just doesn't do it.

Thank you for the chapter.
So, he will destroy the empire for her sake, however, in return, she must stay with him in that empire until the death (and suffer a lot too, ha-ha). Well, I am a bit disappointed, however, it fits to the moral of the story well.
P.S.: I am curious, shouldn't they have to catch a cold after staying in the rain for a long time? 😕

idk if im the only one that feels this but damn i feel bad cos shes taking advantage of someone whos going thru sum shit

Double-page supporter
I feel bad for the kid. But at least she's being honest. I wonder if she'll ever tell him the reason why.

I also wonder... could she not take an opposite pathway? To make the country clean of corruption? Or maybe the wounds in her are too deep.

Thanks for the update!

There are 3 kind of denseness in this world
1.dense
2.isekai protag dense
3.whatever the fuck char's brother (that I don't even remember the name) is smoking dense

Wdym "what was the smile that she showed us this entire time then?" you're abusing her and think that her smile is genuine?? lol

There's always those few stupid male characters in villainess/isekai mangas/webtoons that manage to piss me off with their bs. Like, if the FL didn't go through your bs already and come back bitter about it, you really never would've realized how much of an a-hole you are. And now that she's not just accepting your bs, NOW you're feeling bad?! Like you didn't feel bad treating her this way BEFORE the "bitter future her" time traveled into her body, but NOW you feel bad?? And she just doing the bare minimum of calling you out because of social restraints and her own personal motives. It's always either the former fiance or the family members of the FL, acting like the world revolved around them until the FL slaps them into reality , simply by not taking their bs anymore. And now you're tryin to act all nice and stuff like you didn't treat her like trash for her whole childhood....i almost hate these kind of characters more than the ones who continue to be straight up rude to the FL. Idk , just stop being fake I literally cannot stand it

@WeeabooReview
could she not take an opposite pathway? To make the country clean of corruption?
No, she could not. It's not about some concrete flaws in the empire's regimen or some concrete persons. In her previous life she was used as a tool for the sake of the empire's prosperity for a few hundred years, therefore in the upshot she started to hate this empire itself.

considering that Char will run away in the future, I think Dylan is going to grow into a yandere

Char: be my lord
Dylan: be my lady
My brain: Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! Goodness, MY GOODNESS IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 😍😵😆😱😣🙌

Oh, Btw can someone who understand Korean explain to me this: is the word Master that Dylan used meant as 'teacher' or 'superior'? I don't know about the original Korean word that he used but 'Master' in English could mean a highly regarded teacher or a highly respected superior, both of which is now true for Dylan. If the original Korean word could mean both things then this is seriously gonna be mind blowing fact that I'd welcome very much 😍😍😍

@dizzyings same. This made me feel a little bit uncomfortable, like she's intentionally manipulating him when she knows he had no other choice. Pretty sure with that level of genius he knows but still going with her because otherwise he would really be alone. But even so, this is probably the best arrangement that they can get when they're practically ostracized by society. I do hope that one day she will truly care for him, tho 😩

I always wonder... she wants to ruin the empire right? What about the innocent netizen living in it? Does she want ro kill them all? If the empire fall to ruin, the netizen's lives are in danger as well

Fed-Kun's army
@Sunshinesjoy Thought about that myself, but she probably just doesn't care. She was a sword for a long time, used to further the empires power with blood, as a sword she has seen all the bad things about that empire all the time, but only few of the good ones. On Top of that the manga indicates that she as the sword was made responsible for bloodshed, maybe because the people couldnt do anything about the emperor, so shifted the blame on something else. A few years without human interaction can already make someone weird in the head, over a hundred? Would be a sensible coping mechanism to get indifferent to people and only hold onto the hate for the ones responsible.
Her character is actually depicted way too reasonable for what she has gone trough, but that is understandable, after all the story is not really about revenge and murdering everyone, but will probably ultimately be about her getting her happy ending (with some revenge on top) :D

Users who are viewing this thread