I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

2 Broken people clinging to each other for some semblance of peace, happiness and fulfillment. At least that's what I see.

Charlize, such a savage. Asking to be disowned πŸ˜†.

Thank you for the chapter! β™₯️

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ» SHE'S SUCH A BAD BITCHπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’…πŸΌπŸ’…πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβœŠπŸΌβœŠπŸΌβœŠπŸΌβœŠπŸΌπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»

Aggregator gang
That was kinda too fast. I was hoping to see Dylan fight his brothers for the throne. I also want to see how the one brother feels about Charlize but I don't know if I can forgive the while family.

yaaaaalllll SHE DID THAT AND succeeded in helping dylan become the crown prince!!! that was one big time skip though, where was all the fluff showing dylan coming to have feelings for charlize???

i guess i'll have to resume reading the novel gosh hahaha

@Bbyan
14 him, 15 her at the start, time skip is 4 years, so 18 & 19. Plus couple of four hundreds years or so for her, but who's counting?

I'm liking where we're at, but the time skip was too long. I suppose the Prince's latent talent, combined with her teaching, was enough to make him crown prince - though it would hace been nice to see that happen.

Their relationship isn't healthy but I'm alright with that. They both depend on eachother too much, they need friends. Speaking of unhealthy relationships, it's great to see her break things off with her family. This may be the most satisfying end to a terrible family, she wasn't angry with them, just so completely done with them that she honestly doesn't care what they do.

Users who are viewing this thread