I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

there is something predatory about the way she has raised him (obviously) and it's slightly uncomfortable, other than that I have no idea where this story is going

Do you even know what grooming means actually?
She didn't intend to teach him as a sexual object ffs, if somehow the student begins to develop romantic feelings it wasn't entirely intentional 😑
And if you're uncomfortable with their relationship just go read another genre that should suit your taste better 🙄

@Lina009 how is it predatory? and uncomfortable? I rather not use those word lightly. What she want from him was obsession not love and turn him into an emperor. She wanted to redo her past, so she doesn't have to suffer again. There was nothing predatory about it, please check again if you going to those words. Unless is predatory as in wanting to exploit him his position as future emperor to be free from suffering being turn into a sword against her consent, and being free from her family. I don't see anything wrong from her motivation, I just think the ML is mistaken.

"you can't even do something as simple as not standing in front of me" well guess what bitch? you were the one that approached her first

@vegas yeah I wasn't using those words lightly, it's predatory because she has taken advantage of him from the beginning to get him to this point for her own motivations. so like.. wouldn't that be uncomfortable too (at least to me)? I said what I said and know what predatory means lol. she isn't just redoing her life as to not suffer again, but is changing everything and getting revenge (makes sense). so yeah it is predatory of her to have been raising the ML so that he turns into this "tyrant". also she wasn't turned into a sword against her consent iirc, she chose to do it to make her family proud? anyway that's just my take on this, I do enjoy this story I just have no clue where the plot is even going tbh

@lina009

I agree with your predatory statement. She clearly knew his weakness and sought to exploit it so she can bring the demise of the empire she hates so much. But I would disagree with your view of giving her consent to becoming the sword. In the first place she didn’t even know she was going to literally become a sword. She just thought she was going to be the empire’s sword, an implication of being the best knight serving under the royal family. That’s why she trained so hard to become the best swordsman and wanted to make her family feel proud of her. So yeah she did get turned into a sword without her consent, she was manipulated into thinking it was something else, they got her agreement, and made their way to experiment on her and take advantage of her.

But going back to the predatory comment, yes I do feel bad in a way but at the same time I don’t necessarily? I feel like she thinks she’s gotten him manipulated and turned into this evil tyrant to bring down the empire BUT what if this is just from her POV? Clearly our ML isn’t as stupid as he looks, we shouldn’t look down on him since he’s a very intelligent person imo. I think he already knows Charlize is taking advantage of him and his weakness, that’s probably why he lets her do anything she wants, wants to spoil her, listen to her every words, etc. He knows and he realizes that only Charlize and him are the only people that understand each other and know how each other feel because they’ve been through pretty much the same shyt.

@mintcinno that's an interesting pov about the ML and I hope its true tbh. I read this all last night in one go so I got the details about the sword mixed up, my mistake but yeah it was done without her consent.

damnn this story is becoming so disturbing. i honestly cant enjoy shipping her and the now crown prince together.

oh well, lets see what else the author has in mind.

I know she isn't called a villainess in the story, but charlize really is one of the most villainous characters in an isekai. sure other characters are master strategists and/or manipulate people, but usually to survive or to take revenge against those who have personally hurt them. charlize though, she just wants to watch the empire burn, without care for the innocents that would be caught in the crossfire. after being shown that she hated killing innocents as a sword, you would think that she would try to minimize the damage, but I guess spending hundreds of years being a tool would just desensitize you to everything. I don't even know if she still feels anything, or if she just identifies an emotion that can be used (case in point: I'm guessing she'll use dylan's love(?) for her to further her cause) I wonder if the running away part of the title refers to her gaining empathy again, and feeling guilt or if it's just that she achieved what she wanted to do so she found it useless to stick around. either way I think it's v interesting to read a character like her.

ps: the ronan males are trash, like you weren't paying attention to her until she left then you're all like "what do you think you're doing". y'all have no rights, and can f*ck yourselves thank you 😊

This is soooooo gooood.. this is masterpiece.. i cant wait read them in legal sites 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

He's so cute, my heart can't take this :') Although the same can't be said about the Ronan. Are they really so stupid? If they had more than two shared braincells, they would realize that it would be more beneficial to them to get on her good side, like all of the nobles tried with them , gosh... But they STILL keep up with their 'you're just trash' bullsh*t.
Really, f*ck yall.

Users who are viewing this thread