I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

i love it how his feeling grow into something like that, and i'm more curious how she'll deal with it

yassss queen disown that god damn rotten family. Her second brother seems kinda sorry but that doesn't matter anymore. dylan is basically all in love for her like a puppy sweet love

@ROOR21ROO same age in maturity , really? really? did you just skip to this chapter? she is centuries old , and mature , why you decide to ignore her life as a sword and call it no growth? damn you are blind , she did grow , how the fuck you think she moved on from her family? her overpowered magic? her knowledge of the empire? the secrets? etc etc etc LOL
@silvermallow i have never said she was thinking on romance while on sword mode , you dense or 5 year old? having him falling in love for her would help on making him do whatever she wants with him , now you gonna say he did not love as a parent her mother?
You should go out of your cave , he can be obsessed and be in love with someone at the same time.
I have edited this message because you seem to be need clarified everything properly since you cannot catch stuff because you have the intelligence of a turtle with brain damage.

Fed-Kun's army
What kind of ignorant discriminatory things did she even teach him?

I feel bad for Dylan though. She’s using him for her own benefit while he’s completely in love with her. :(
I like them as individuals, but I know it’s going to get messy from here.

Ty for the update! 💕

Urgh her whole family clearly knew of the servants and her father’s abuse AND still say shit like that to her??! They are def going to be the prince’s first brutal kill >_>

Maaaaaaaan she’s going to regret telling him to take whatever he wants whenever he wants 😂

I want spoilers lol, anybody got some? Please make sure to use the spoiler feature though ❤ gotta hide it from people who don't want to read them

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@IShallReadTheHeavens No you did not.

"Congratulations, you're all pardoned and free to go! Yes, even you, Baby Eater Phil you rascal, you. Just don't eat any more babies! Hahaha! keep an eye on that last one boys"

This is such an unhealthy relationship no matter what angle you look at. Charlize is consumed by hatred and only thinks of Dylan as a tool to get revenge, then Dylan knows it all but still gladly follows through everything because she is the only thing he has left in his life. Though it's understandable cuz of what they have been through, I'd love to see their relationship progress into something healthier!

Users who are viewing this thread