I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

He is such a smiten kitten! And gah, I always get amazed by how beautiful the art is.

Thank you so much APS for the new chapter <3

Dex-chan lover
I'm just wondering where the former family gets off trying to talk down to her when her position is higher than any of their positions as far as I can tell.
Pretty sure her new title puts her as high as you can get without being royal family directly. Yet they do this at the inauguration party of all places.
It's like waving a flag that says I don't support the new ruler of the kingdom please come kill me.

@SkyLisette I think it’s because she’s the only person in the kingdom who challenges him. He’s a genius but she has centuries of knowledge and beats him with superior swordsmanship. But I think a major reason was because she went to all that trouble for his mother. Remember last time he did exactly as his mother instructed and made the other prince the emperor simply for showing up to the mother’s funeral. He seems like an obsessive character so his focus on the only person he deems to love him is extreme, before it was his mother now it’s her. He could also be replacing his mother with her in some ways. Either way I do think it goes with his character profile.

“Don’t stand in front of my eyes”
...*literally walked up to her first*
But for real I hope she can cast that trash family aside, the only one who attempted to make her stay only wanted her to continue being under his thumb. Utter garbage, destroy them first charlize darling

I can tell he is going to become possessive but this kind of possessiveness in this story is more than acceptable. Can't wait for the events of the synopsis to finally happen.

The predictions for why Charlize runs away are funny but proooobably not true 😉 given what we know about the two leads. They're both too cold and calculating to let escape be their best or only choice without a Super Important Reason.

Fed-Kun's army
@Red225 ugh he's the absolute worst. there's no redeeming that family, honestly. i hope this story doesn't try. but yes, she is in fact better than the sons he raised in every way!!! SUFFER, JERK!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@tealinq
if they wanted nothing to do with her, they should just stick to that mindset. why was it only when she stopped craving their affection they spoke to her. disgusting.
Well, for the brother they didn't dislike her but they can't defy their father if they want to have a good life.
The father just didn't want to ear about her. Now she is popular, everyone talk about her thinking flatter him and he hate that.

@Spikypotatsi wow , just wow , she literally walked up to him and told him he wanted to be her toy already , you think she is being fooled? LOL , JUST LOL
@mahpn one of the main points of the manga is MC controlling the dude so he is crazy about her , your comment makes no sense.

@Saizken he's intelligent enough to know that Charlize is trying to groom him tho. I bet he's aware but doesn't mind. On the other hand, I think Charlize minds the fact she manipulated him that's why she'd soon run away (this is just a hunch)

Am I the only one who thinks this going to fast ?
I feel like now the other majority of the series or the long part is Just her running away like in the promo
Thanks for the update!
Can’t wait to see whats next in store

Fed-Kun's army
Aww... I still feel bad for the prince, he probably have to wait hundreds of chapters for a happy ending !

Users who are viewing this thread