I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

@Fordelle no, he was never naive. He was curious of Charlize, he knew she has an intention but he does not know what it is yet. And Charlize finally got through his heart through his mother. To the prince, his mother was his everything, and now that she's gone Charlize is his everything. No matter what she teaches or what she wants he will give it. In the novel Charlize even stated that if she wants him to die or starve himself he would. That is how devoted he is to a person when they enter his heart.

@Smellykupo @iskaeil . Grooming may give off the wrong type of impression, but there are many other terms that can be used. "Training" if you want Her to think of the Prince like a pet. "Refine", "coach", "educate", "prim", "manipulate", or "shape" all also work. Though I think the best word to describe what she is doing is "Wield". She is controlling him in a way to use for a goal.
Is it ethical? Depends. IF you think the suffering she went through for hundreds of years as a living sword qualifies her to take revenge, then yes. If not, well then no.

People kept on saying she manipulated him into falling for her. No xD she did not. She was manipulating him in the political route, she is basically practically too occupied on her revenge to have romance. Though she knew that whoever can enter his heart JUST LIKE HIS MOTHER DID, he will do anything for that person. Whether to kill or die or destroy an entire continent. She did not expect him to fall in love, she wanted his obsession not his love, the will and thinking that he would do anything for that person, that is her only goal.

Dex-chan lover
c42c9c2db748d4c2f73fcf8aa31bb2b1.png

Okay boys, we lost him. He's stuck in the deep end.

@Ri_Lilium I don't really read it as grooming since they are mutually benefitting off her actions, and the prince had no intent to make any connections with anyone to begin with (so the isolation that would usually be more apparent seems absent) but if someone were to tell me this story in real life I would not be comfortable to rule out the word grooming entirely. As it is, I read it as more a codependent relationship with the prince as the codependent, since once she leaves, he will have no drive to perform his royal duties or any activities at all (I'm assuming from the synopsis)

@silvermallow she did manipulate him to make him fall in love with her.
More proof when she gave 0 shits when he proposed to her , she did not answer as "OH I DID NOT EXPECT HIM TO WANT TO MARRY ME"
@Aeriandra she gives 0 shits about what happens to him , did you miss the entire "will make you destroy the empire" thing? What you think will happen when he does that? People wanting to hug him? HAHAHA
Charlize is CENTURIES OLDER THAN HIM , i thought it was not possible to make it clearer?

oh gosh they're so fuking cute and i'm so glad they aint dense so they are aware UGHHH THEY'RE SO CUTE

@Kabeidon nooo, She is in it for his obsession, she wants to have his mind set that he will do anything for the person he is obsessed with. She does not give a fuck about love, she is centuries old but all she had was pure mental torture how the fuck can you think about romance with that experience. What Charlize wanted was how he treated his mother, her mother was basically his whole world, it can be called obsession even, that is what Charlize wanted to be, there is a huge gap in what you call obsession and what you call love.

I SHIP IT! And she's not only a badass but so goddamn beautiful!🤩

@silvermallow Right? Y'all need to look at the spoilers because your assumptions are off. In her current state, her emotions are entirely dead. The ONLY thing she wants is revenge and she only planned to get on his good side for the sake of achieving that goal. She has no desire for any sort of romance right now. Him catching feelings were of his own conviction. As for him being groomed, lmao did y'all forget he was a genius murderer in the original timeline? He ruled behind the scenes, sans turning her into Keira. He eliminated everyone he despised to make the 5th prince (I think), the emperor. The only thing she did was give his life a new purpose and common goal for both of them. Whether she was involved or not, he was going down a dark tyrannical path to begin with as he hates the empire too. And as for the age thing, they're both the same age physically here and even in terms of maturity, her humanity died when she was turned into a sword as a teen. The only thing she knew from there was literally pain and torment. Thats not what I would consider any kind of growth or life experience. Thats just a huge bag of trauma of her own, similar to the prince's trauma of being in the royal family.

Users who are viewing this thread