I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

@Sunshinesjoy like 410ish years 😂 she was 20ish when she got turned into a sword, 400 years of being a sword and she's a year older in this timeline.

It's an interesting manhwa and Charlize's anger is reasonable, but I really don't feel like it's healthy to ship them? She's 420 and has been manipulating him since he was a child to hate everyone, trust only her, and fall in love with her. Can you imagine if the genders were swapped and it were a 420 year old man bent on revenge who's been manipulating a girl since she was a child for those ends? Wouldn't be very romantic, right?

@andndsns more than the romantic subplot it just wouldn't work. Every manhwa like this goes for a Medival Europe setting right? Well, few additions here and there but the imperial setting is the same. Firstly, if Charlize was a man, given her talent in swordsmanship no matter how much her family loathed her, she'd still be the heir of such a militaristic family. Secondly, if Dylan was a female then she couldn't use him to rule the country cause there's no crown princess when the king has multiple children. Well say killing everyone else is an option but I don't think the author would've 10 different creative ways to kill 10 different siblings. Then again, Dylan was already a tyrant in his original timeline. It is already mentioned how he ruled every aspect of the empire from the shadows. The impact that Charlize's presence makes is Dylan not living in the shadows as his mother originally wanted him to. In the OT, it was his mother, now it's Charlize. The only difference being one was through a death will and the other is through continuous teaching. And she hasn't taught him to hate everyone, otherwise, he'd have gotten rid of the duke by now. The only thing she's teaching him is to reach his full potential and destroy the empire as it stands not out of hatred but out of order as Dylan has no specific emotion apropos to the empire itself.

Dex-chan lover
"The rumor still persists in aristocratic circles that Charlize is a wicked woman"

it-was-a-bluff.jpg

@andndsns I mean he already hated everyone and it’s not like she forced him to do that, he had the option to choose. also he was already a tyrant living in shadows but now he’s standing out . & I feel like Charlize is using him for revenge idk love never crossed her mind, even when she saw her ex fiancé she had the same thoughts I mean imagine living as a sword for hundreds of yrs that’s sick

Anyway I wonder what'll happen when she takes off ;..;

What is this stupid old man even saying... How dare he... He's acting like a disappointed father, even through he did never care about about her. Absolutely disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread