I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Charlize family must be high af on air if they dont realise wtf they've done wrong to her.🙄

They are all literal garbage.

Wtf why isn't this showing up in my follows? Glad I checked.

Thanks for the update!

Lol "I want a sister to protect" suuure I guess that little"attention"was better than whatever the mess your dad and brother did. Like I get you feel guilty but damn you really threw her under the bus

This bro really made a casual declaration he would heal a lifetime of trauma with a 'respectful' chat

That family is such trash. The youngest brother, tho not as trashy, still trash >_>

Thanks for the update!

Protect her my ass,, I understand that he feels guilt and whatever, but neglect isn't going to fix that and never did clearly

honestly, this family has a stick up their ass. i'm glad charlize is cutting ties with them. also, i always knew dylan is a disney princess 🤧

thank you for the update ~

The sudden Russian word though. Somehow it makes me happy to see it in a manhwa.

Fed-Kun's army
i hate her family wow. WOOOOW. i already hated them but they stoop to new lows every time. ALSO LOOK AT DYLAN HE'S SO SMITTEN SADFLJKSDFLKJ

thank you for the update!!!

Dex-chan lover
what an asshole brother. "protect her"? my ass, he made a promise like that and still did what he did. i cant wait to see them all miserably die or get stripped of their titles. ANYTHING.

that fr didn't age well sfjkbxgb sir sir you did the exact opposite of that and lied to yo momma (rest in piece MILF)

Users who are viewing this thread