I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
.....they could make a musical out of this i guess with that one being "original" or something (not sure if the author took it from somewhere tho)
come on Disney....make it happen o3o

The song's lyric reminds me of Kokoro Katari, which is also a duet song about couple swallowing poison .

I'm wondering if you guys would be willing to change the passive voice in the narration to active voice. Such as "Charlize had realized" to "Charlize realized"

Dex-chan lover
"The Shade"
Black Uniforms. Undying Loyalty to an Emperor...

the-baddies.jpg

*Edit* Wait, No I just got further into the strip, It's the family that's the baddies.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to see if the "healing her heart" the older brother intends is going to be hilarious or just cringe.

Dex-chan lover
Shite Father: I will disown you.
Charlize: Bitching, that works out for me.
Trash Father: What?
Charlize: I will send a letter myself.
Sometime later....
Garbarge Father: I will not disown her...

These idiots are freaking mental, why did you say that crap then? Expecting a reaction?
You wanted a sister, you got one and treated her like crap; screw you.

Ahahahah! Heal her heart. That is rich coming from garbage that abused her for more than a decade.

What are you going to do elder brother, give her a piggyback ride?

@Neumann1221
Can I ask why and the end result? I am quite surprised.

Dex-chan lover
@Line2000 : the mana thing is mentioned way early and I'm too lazy to go find the chapter atm

but if I recall: Basically she came back with a bunch of mixed mana that were put into Keira, and she's been slowly absorbing? converting? them into her own.
And today, the last bit has been converted.

The “this didn’t age well” comment in the chapter send me 😂😂😂 thank you for translating ❤️😂 also I am looking forward to her destroying her brother with words so much once he comes lmaooooo

I just have this wierd habit of being sooooo sad that tears fall from my eyes when a character is regreting doing something bad to the fl👁️👄👁️

Am I dat wierd!?

Dex-chan lover
So they want to keep mc in their family so they can completely ignore her some more ? Man this pos family just want her newly found influence

Users who are viewing this thread