I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
The author is stupid.
What's the point of trying to pull the heartstrings of the readers for the men of her family when the author has written them to be such complete unreptent douche bags up to this point?

Not only did she say it verbally twice, in a public space, she also sent an official letter with the seal of the highest ranking family in the country and hasn't sent your family a letter in years but somehow her decision is still "on an impulse." I know that there is a stereotype that women are indecisive, but there should be a limit to your lack of awareness you piece of shit father...

Thanks for the chapter!

@someunregpunk You write a better story then 🙄

ANYWAYS, only the 2nd brother seems slightly regretful although it doesn’t seem towards Charlize, but their mother.

Оттенок? Wtf did author look up Russian word for shade(tint) and thought it would be a good name lmao

Thanks for the speedy translation!
Now I have to wait another week .. this is torture.

Nice it had Russian name , also good to see the magic back , she is gonna be even more op.
Thanks for the translations.

@bunny-k1m
No he does not , and i do not feel like explaining a lot of stuff again , go and reread this manga a trillion times until you understand.

blonde brother is mildly redeemable i guess...

yo dylan is gonna go berserk when she dips. he simping so hard lmao

I think author picked up the wrong word (оттенок). This meaning doesn't suit at all. But "shadow" does. Thank you for good translation!

I feel like I need to read this again from the start because I have no idea what “mana transformation” she is talking about.

Im glad the lil brother at least has a conscience... a bit... i understand that he imitated his older brother tho bc he didnt want to lose affection from him or their dad by being nice to charlize. Hes the only one of the 3 who gave her any attention, i guess bc of his big bro complex, it made his ego feel good when Charlize would be affectionate to him without any effort on his part. Also im so thankful he said that they were cruel to her v_v;;; its so painful when this kind of character is completely oblivious to their attitude. Now, if only he said he felt guilty to the both of them instead of just the mom i'd be pretty :chefkiss: rn

Users who are viewing this thread