I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

This is sad and all but I still can't get over the fact that she let him wash her feet

Dex-chan lover
@enyoteremchi that was a joke scenario. I expect she runs before being forced to realised what he feels for her, and Scarlet Bitch to never step foot in the palace again.

Charlize really hamfisted this one lmao. She could've brought up the topic first or allowed him to meet several marriage candidates before just throwing the best option at him. Could've emphasized that a royal marriage isn't a case of who you love, but who is best suited for the role...Also, did she just conveniently forget she got an inkling that he had feelings for her?

Dex-chan lover
When you're trying to be a wingman but is actually a love target

I totally expect red haired chick to die sometime after she runs away, at which point he chases after her. As interesting as this all is, I'm more interested in what happens after the plot summary of him chasing after her when she runs away after turning him into a tyrant and ruining the empire. Like sure, this is cool and all, and the pacing is fine, I'd just like to get there at some point and it not be in another 100 chapters haha

ANNNNNNGST LMAOOO i love me a good dense FL but it's a lil weird here since she's so aware of everything else.... oh well she was literally a fuckin sword so i'll suspend my disbelief here

Idk why everybody is so mad. It’s established early in that she plans to use him and is molding him into a king. She’s hundreds of years older than him and sees him as a child, and her student. If he won’t clearly communicate and she doesn’t get his feelings, that’s on him.

Dex-chan lover
Well the training is nearly over, looks like it is about time for her to run away. (laugh) Older brother catching a clue about them stomping out her potential was very well done.

Aggregator gang
I love how aware she is of his feelings and how she still is guiding him to her end goal- but she doesn't do it in an intentionally cruel way. I mean she spent hundreds of years as a Sword and with one dream/goal. I'm glad to see that she didn't give that up just because of someone giving her moon eyes 😊

OH BABY HE IS SO ATTACHED
AND THEY HAVE A LITTLE THING????? Tickling each other’s palms????? Oh sweet jesus that is romantic lmao

Users who are viewing this thread