I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

@Redice "Revenge be damned imma run away from that creep" - MC, probably. LMAO I LAUGHED AT THAT FOR A GOOD 3 MINS TY

Dex-chan lover
Lol, she didn't ask him first for plans about what he thought of marriage and went straight ahead with planning, she ain't even his mum lol

lol the brother realizes he's wrong to char after hundred year ( including char before time travel) hOw FuNnY BrOtHeR

Dex-chan lover
how u gonna become the literal center of the universe for him and then go ''hey...marry that girl over there''

Might be just me. But I am worried that he might snap and start killing all the people she chooses him to marry or creates an "accident" that causes their downfall.

She really put herself in place of his mother and whatever parent he should have, while he just loved her as she was

Right now Charlize, you are Master B*tch to me how dare u hurt my boi like that

@Rat83 i think she is suspicious about something, definitely
she noticed the physical contact has a meaning but i dont think she really understands what he means with that, i mean not only she never experienced love or positive emotions/feelings at all she also lived hundred years being forced to kill people as a sword...

this is basically going to be the romance of two people full of traumas, being them a girl that doesnt understand or feels emotion at all and a probably emotional unstable boy

Aw nah *throws things around* You done messed up and crushed him! He looks so devastated!

That's kinda cruel, heartless bitch. But I get it. It's not like she will marry him and there's no use in aknowledging his advances. But still, damn!

Users who are viewing this thread