I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

my boi is hurt. he needs to confess now like right now or she gon run away my boy

Goodbye Lady Remiya. ML will resent you for trying to suggest she would be great match for you. He can’t take out his frustrations out on the Master but he can on you.

well, honestly until now I don't see Charlize together with Dylan. It is probably because I see Charlize, herself, ignoring every romantic antic Dylan obviously shows.

Maybe someday but right now she is soooo unreadable and very determined just to get revenge.

i don't really want to ship him with Dylan when it is unhealthy relationship????? AHAHHAHA i mean Charlize is freezing cold.

I'm curious how they are going to push the "love" in Charlize.

PLEASE HE LOOKS SO HEARTBROKEN THIS CHAPTER 😭😭😭😭

ughhhh but thank you so much for the update!! 🥺

Dylan you need a more aggressive approach! Well, I guess when she does run away you’ll probably be that kind of tyrant so..... I can’t wait!

Oooo as the chapter ends I could hear Dylan's heart shattered to pieces 😭😭😭 I really can't imagine what kind of plot if Charlize really going to ended up with Dylan. I'm rooting for them, though. Guess the author would give us surprises??? Cant waitttt ><

Dex-chan lover
She could really mess things up for both her family and the Emperor (and thus make him go mad and cause ruin, which was her original goal, right?) if she just suddenly disappeared, leaving behind only a note saying "My family forced me to go into exile."

At this point in the story I can’t even see them together, he’s such a cute love sick puppy and she’s just too much for him right now. I feel that he would need to mature more to be a match, but who knows.

Dex-chan lover
Ah he'll be so unhappy I can see why he becomes a crazed tyrant hahah

I don't know, but I think she doesn't have the right to choose for his partner. She is overstepping her boundaries.

Users who are viewing this thread