I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Lol he didn’t notice she was gone. So who was the one who asked why she applied for the tutor position at the imperial palace?

THE DAD DIDNT KNOW HIS KID LEFT THE HOUSE?! I’m laughing so hard right now

Thank you for the speedy updates!!!

But really tho, grown men hating a girl bc she was born... I can understand the brothers when they were little bc they lost their mother but hellooo it’s time to grow up. I won’t even talk about the father 😪

It’s so funny cause my friends dad is just like this, he started a new life with a new woman and whatever, but once she got her drivers license and a car she would go on little trips with no destination. It would last for days, but I would go over to her place to feed her snake ( a very calm and gentle boy) but this one time he asked me where she was like “I haven’t seen her for a few days, is she staying at your place.”

I’m pretty sure the only reason he notice is because the house was dirty and she wasn’t there to clean it for him and his wife

@Jb9090 She has 3 brothers (I think they're 3? The ones that when MC was passing by and thenasked why she didn't greet them, well they're MC's brothers), I think the one who asked is the big brother?

Users who are viewing this thread