I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

She goes off an joins the battle for the imperial crown, establishing herself in legend and history.

Dad: hey where did my daughter go?

There is clueless and then there is this guy. Lol

How uninformed is the father?U dont even know ur own daughter is a tutor in the palace.
Not like I expect u to care but still how does he not realise when everyone was talking about it.

Just shows how bad of a dad he is.He don't need no redemption arc he doesnt deserve it.

I hope that whole family gets the karma they deserve. Even if she had siblings and they want to act like they care about her now, how come nobody stopped the father from torturing her and using her to kill people back then? Unacceptable.

Dex-chan lover
This dumbarse seriously did not get the news that his only daughter left to the palace?

Dad of the century, doesn't know that his daughter is sent off to a place where practically all of the government power is held and they have the ability to kill her and their entire family line if she even slightly breathes incorrectly

WAIT, she said "oh of course nobody came to send me off" and now we know that the dad didn't even know she left, is that ok for you?
I mean, it smells like "Evil lady will live twice" you know, smells like miscommunication and mistakes
It's almost like everything was a mistake, if you know what I mean *wink*

Dex-chan lover
What a neglectful idiot why was she ever after his approval when he barely acknowledges her existence. She's been gone for a while and no one even bothered to tell him because they know he doesn't care about her, why is he even asking now.

Users who are viewing this thread