I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

omg please shut the f*ck up and piss of you trash! its too late to care about her now

Fed-Kun's army
half fairy half sword half monster. Im getting strong My Immortal vibes and lmao did he just notice his daughter left?

I wanna see Dylan with an Ominous aura or face🙃
And what da!? They didn't know that their "princess" is gone!? 😂 😂 😂
How.. Hahahahhas

Like as much as I think he did do the princess wrong, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that the death of his beloved wife minced his brain from functioning properly. Could have been reminded of the dead wife, just like daddy Claude going to extremes. But yeah... I do wonder if trauma can do such a thing though. and if you guys want a read for beautiful and mentally unstable families constantly fighting throne wars. Go read requiem of the rose. Did I mention they were beautiful?

Lmao the "Yeet" though she really do be just disposing of a corpse like she throwing the trash out haha

And damn what a shitty father

@controless
images

She became so twisted from all the torture she went through she doesn't even care now if her revenge will harm innocent people. she just wants the whole empire to burn. Lol while me being simple-minded thought oh she could just assassinate the emperor and throw him into that black hole! -the end

@ladylade i never saw anyone mention that manga even tho its getting an anime(which surprised me like crazy but im so hyped) and i want to say you my lady have good taste

Users who are viewing this thread