I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@AuraQuartz I think she want to torture the empire, fast neat killing is a mercy too
She want the emperor to despair, lost everything he hope to?
Like emperor wish to prosper, but she will destroy his dream

Killing him is too easy, not enough

Just two murderers going on with their day...
I mean I know they were assasins and it was more like self defence but the way they're just casually getting rid of the corpses like getting out the trash xD
And wow duke, you're quick to notice

1. YEET. 😂
2. How does one become part fairy? Is this a family thing?
3. Did her father not know that she been left?!

Dex-chan lover
The duke: "I haven't seen my daughter in a while..."
Servant: "... duke... she left for the Imperial Palace a decade ago..."
The duke: "Oh really?"

Duke was like: do you know where is she?
Servant: er... she is in imperial palace, tutoring the prince
Duke: (silent) ok. I guess my wife's murderer is out of this house finally

Dex-chan lover
I get her beef with the Imperial family -- this first night goes to show they're likely all rotten -- but does she really have to collapse the entire empire? For the sake of ten innocent men, God would have spared the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, I have to believe there are more than that in an empire.

Then again, she's a monster-infected being of vengeance sent back in time by God, so hell, maybe she really is the instrument of Judgement.

@sylvacoer That's a part of this story I find pretty interesting: her inability to see that the majority of the Empire is just poor peasants ignorant and apathetic about the Imperial family. She's almost a villian in her singleminded pursuit of revenge. It'll be interesting to see whether she realizes that.

Double-page supporter
@macroblitz

She might be the strongest person in the world, but she likely isn't Superman level strong. ie, she can get damaged, and in a prolonged conflict that damage will add up, since she will have to go against tens of thousands without much rest. Not only that, but such a external threat will end up making the Empire unite against the common threat while a collapse from within will drive a wedge.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
the duke
I'm wheezing

Users who are viewing this thread