I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Man the speed of this narration is just like nyooooom~
But I love the art so I'm sticking around

i love her indifference for her family. Probably better than revenge bc they truly mean nothing to her anymore after like 400 years. She doesnt even remember her brothers names lmfao

Like why I'm supposed to feel bad about a horrible family who completely neglected her?! They can burn in hell for all I care

this father and the one from "Actually, I was the real" can both die already, no one cares.

ps: thanks for the translation, APS!

Dex-chan lover
AH, Yes.
The good old "Turning into a caring parent when your innocent daughter is now gone" cliche.
Either someone is now in their body or their emotions darken, only when its too late do these parents try to act like good parents.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure it makes Rachel so happy to see you abusing her only daughter like this duke

bro you literally blamed your daughter for the death of rachel and neglected her and now when she doesnt care about you, you start becoming more caring f u and your other sons :mad:

Supporter
Asshole dads in Manhwa: ignore, neglect, abuse MC despite MC only wanting his love
MC after returning to the past: doesn't give a shit about dads anymore
Asshole dads: *Surprised Pikachu face* Why my daughter no love me boohoo

The thing that gets me is that her brothers are old enough to know better. Her dad, ok, whatever, he lost his wife and this is a trope. But her brothers her more than old enough to know better.

Whenever I see stories like this, I always hope that there is an afterlife, so that the mother can unleash her wrath

I cant see a reason why his family can’t be a happy one, even if his wife died. If the wife saw how he was treating their daughter now, she would probably resent him for doing so. It’s not Charlize’s fault that the mother died, and she never asked to be born. She shouldn’t be punished for something she had no control over. He’s old enough to know better.

Users who are viewing this thread