I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Why? WhY? WHY????? DID THIS SON OF A PEANUT BRAIN LOOKING ASS JUST ASK WhY???? Holy hell this gave me a migraine just reading his damn monologue acting like, "who gave her permission to leave me" (even tho ur dumbass was so negligent of her cute baby self, so no sir u better eat ur damn foot and suffer her F yous cuz she ain't gonna love y'all no more u shit faced bitches)

Dude over here now having feelings for a daughter who he never cared for? Like??? Really my dude? Nope, you decided to turn away from fatherhood, you have no right to claim that right back just because she’s not there to beg for your love anymore. Had 15yrs and can’t even call her name.. man get out of here.

How to be built pretty??
Have the right genes, work on it, pay for it

Secret option... train yourself to be a naturally kind and positive person

dont mind my ugly ;-;

I've never understood this whole bullshit argument of blaming the baby child for the mother dying.Like it's not like they asked to be born u were the reason they were born so why are u blaming ur child for ur wife's death.Dont shift blame onto a child because of ur cowardly incompetent ass then suddenly care for her when she doesnt run after u while u ignore her.Ontop of that, at that point how can u even bother being a father when u ignored her for YEARS.Just because she ignores u suddenly have an interest in her?I know I'm ranting but one more thing he says if the mother didnt die they could have been a happy family.Actually no.U could have even if she died u as an adult and father had a choice but choice to distance urself and now ur paying the price for neglect.

Lmao now he cares about his detested daughter? Bitch please. She's doing better where she's at now than she ever did with them.

shut the hell up, asshole father.

charlize is done with dylan's acting HAHAHHA she be like, "you lil bitcj, just show me what you really got".

How ironic you said she didn’t matter that she was just like a pesky insect you and your family but now you’ve come to realise that you felt strangely agitated about her leaving the castle without even considering a permission from you the irony how pathetic. Don’t even.

I'm laughing at how much of a shitty father this dude is... Oh my god
Your dead wife must be pissed that you are treating your child this way

Everyone talkin about the Duke but does anyone else think it's weird that the prince's swordsmanship tutor is eating meals with him? And just those two?

Dex-chan lover
"how do you plan on living like this"
Me asking myself as a neet.
The way father thinks is trashy backwards he should have treasured his kid,because it's his wife's last gift to him.

Users who are viewing this thread