I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

She clearly shows how she was just reading her maid and just earning her approval by being nice. Overall, she's manipulating them.
Now here comes the question.

Would she let this maid that has an innocent heart die easily if it suits her revenge plot? Would that make our protagonist right or justified by any means?

Dex-chan lover
@LotsOfSodaLove : Well, if we go by the synopsis/the promo...or just read the title.
She'll succeed in installing him as the tyrant ruler (which doesn't necessarily mean he'll kill everyone for lulz, just anyone opposing him which the maid doesn't seem to be one) then make herself disappear from society.

Only to have him search for her because muh waifu

what kind of fucking non-object-permanence-possessing infant do you think you're dealing with here, you moron

Double-page supporter
Im questionijgbif this is a comedy. My man you had a stack of books in plain sight covered with a cloth and you think she wouldnt notice them?

bruh. i get hating stupid ppl but just assuming everyone is stupid is so idiotic. shows how stupid and closedminded that person is. smh

God this is so good , I’m already so in love with this manhwa!!! And just a little spoiler since I read the novel , it really gets good after this😂she’s such a badass

Dex-chan lover
This count seem to be a dumbarse, I guess some clothe covering makes anything invisible.

Users who are viewing this thread