I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away

uwu thank you so much APS for the mass release! dylan is sucha eye candy and charlize is soooooo beautiful shdjsjz

Dex-chan lover
I think this might be the best webtoon out there. In 20 chps, there were more things happening than in 60 with a regular copy/paste serie lmfaooo. I fucking like that the stuff isn’t being dragged on for chps and chps. In each one, smth ACTUALLY happens!!! That’s almost miraculous oml

Love that. I hope it’ll stay as such.

I'm absolutely loving this webtoon. I'm always searching for stories with beautiful artwork and strong female leads that tapdance circles around all the misogynistic trash. I love that the author doesn't do that thing where a single conversation is split into like 3 chapters! Every chapter moves the plot along with just enough to keep you wanting the next chapter without it dragging. Also, thanks so much to a parody scans for cranking out these translations. I try to avoid starting series that only have a few chapters available because I get so frustrated waiting week after week because my attention span and short term memory suck so I always lose interest the more the pace of reading drags. All in all, I have high hopes for this webtoon and can't wait to read more!

@Rileyyy theres a novelupdates link in the information box for this series! ^^ the novel has the same name; ch. 20 of the webtoon is around ch. 15 for the novel!

This is truly a wonderful one ever. I've been attracted to manhwa with beautiful artwork and revenge thing plot twist. Thank you for the scanlation group to pop it up in here, the author as well is a genius!
Look forward to read some new chapter releases :)

Is the mass release done? Once again thank you APS for translating this gem and thanks for the artist and writer who created this masterpiece. Without these people, we wouldn't be able to read such an amazing story. Looking forward for future updates.

I'm so fired up for this.. can't wait for the next chapters.. though it will take a while for its update..

@taffyxtaf yepm should be done. Kakao has policy of releasing 20 chaps on day the manhwa is first launched on their platform then to regular weekly schedule.

Aggregator gang
Welcome welcome come take a sit:
We got a mysoginic librarian who got a stick up their arse
A mysoginic prince
An obssessive prince
A narcissistic brother who think sending a letter to his sister is a great show of kindness
An incompetent father who is basically there just to fill the number (he got no personality)
Another brother who's a genius but who doesn't know there are people that are better than him
Oh we also got our protagonist, she's perfect....yeah that's the extent of her character

P.s: i'm having fun reading this but i can't say i like the depth of the characters

Users who are viewing this thread