I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away

His question was like he wanted her dead
(눈_눈)..

THX FOR THE TRANSLATION🤍⚘!!
I LUV BOTH OF THE ART & STORY!! THX A LOT!~

@Sydneu that's what I'm trying to understand. Why post chapters that are already up by other scanlation groups?

Edit 1: Both Groups started translation at the same time, Snow just took longer because they spent more time on their work than Parody, so no it wasn't a snipe.

i havent read this in so long that for a second when I saw kahu
i thought he was the second brother LOL and was like "wait what did the brother get reincarnated too??" before realizing,,, my extra big brains are astounding

Almost every guy Charlize has met is a huge misogynist or shithead LORD
1. Count R-whatever - I could go off on this bitch ass but I'm just going to keep it short,
who tf are YOU to decide if a book is worthy of its owner? If anything, I bet all the books you've ever touched with your filthy hands would want to rip their own pages out if they had a mind
2. Grand-Duke -
"Oh what??? My daughter doesn't pay attention to me anymore, even though I've ignored her for so many years??? Ah no, I should just ignore it !!!"
3. Asan and Second brother - Same as above but
the second bro has the AUDACITY to send her a letter and feel even the slightest emotion when she just sends it back. Like bitch you think she's going to be happy when she sees someone who's barely even paid attention to her send a letter? She's leaving because she hates you goddammit, don't expect her to blush... and at least don't be pissed about it when she doesn't act like the way you want her to
4. 9th Prince - Straight-up slimy. That pervy gaze reminded me of Cain from Villainess Reverses the Hourglass EWWW I wished he hadn't
had the knight fight in his place instead so Charlize can stab the fuck outta him
5. Emperor -
Seriously do you have an ounce of humanity??? You turned a whole-ass girl into a SWORD, just because "a ruler needs a good sword" or some shitty excuse. If that's not enough you threaten her with her family? Ugh, the most disgusting bastard ever.

That aside, this was actually better than I anticipated, Charlize is amazing. Kahu's probably going to be second ML though

wait what, when and how the hell did she jump into a conclusion that kahu also

was from the past and got back. And she's not even in doubt that he too is on the same boat, She is thinking and talking as if she is 110% sure that they are going through the same experience just from the simple line of "why are you still here and alive?"

Like what? did she not even perhaps questioned why he said that. questioned if was this dude conspiring with her family to kill her off because they did not like her. And now that they find out she's smooching off to royalty, they want her dead because I don't know, they dont want her to have power and status ?????

I mean overall its a great story. but this transition of her thought process or flow of their conversation just threw me off

@06790679

Agree! My goodness every man and she encoutered is a jerk.
but
For me with the exemption of the emperor Asan is the biggest douchebag of them all

He thinks of himself so highly and his sister so poorly that he thought that him simply looking back for a few seconds to her when she greet them is him being kind to her, that he was so generous he spared a milisecond of his life to look back???

this bish, how does he see his sister?

It's not like he greets her, or smile at her back, none of the flashbacks even showed him talking to her.

and yet he have the audacity to say he was sooooo kind to her so how dare she to not send back replies?!!!

I can't even put into words how I annoyed I am by this dude.

Ngl i support kahu more, he always looked for her ever since she became a sword ahhh im getting 2nd male lead syndrome 😭

@Lolzers the though process was probably cut short from the novel. But it should be something like this
Kahu was looking for her the last time - He really cared about her - he will be good to her in this life too - he asked her why she didn't disappear - he must know this happened the last time, because as a kind would-be husband he has no reason to conspire against her, plus this never happened before, plus everyone else behaves pretty much the same

It's nice to see a story where the FL is calculating and cruel and doesn't get pants on head stupid the second she sees a hot boy. I have been let down by authors deciding their female leads have to be saved by a prince charming SO MANY TIMES. I also hope the fairies thing pays off some more. It's a nice little addition that could add some cute twists to the story.

Users who are viewing this thread