I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away

@Lovelyspacepanda, most people recommend the Snowy Scans version as it is higher quality but the parody scans comes sooner and is not too bad. If this isn't something you want to keep up to date on, Snowy should be the correct choice.

I think it's not a good idea to, litterally, make her dream reality ? I mean she's dreaming of her past where she was a sword haha
Jk

This feels like it was written expecting the reader to be retarded. Why the hell is the narrator constantly outright explaining what is going on?

dang .. i think i might gonna have to drop this

it doesn't feel like they bring each other's best together? i don't like the path to chaos / destruction & it seems so dark rn 😔

anyways

looking at the comment, i prefer her ex fiance as well. that's too bad

comment section having second male lead syndrome lmaooo

for me, I'm really into the drawing. so so pretty.

also, Parody Scans aesthetic is so out of this world, just look at their font work wtf, that's beautiful ✨

i really like the chaotic energy and the dog x owner dynamic, I'm really curious where this is going and I hope it doesn't turn out weird~

Thank you author, illustrator, and translators! Highly appreciate npbeing able to read such a fun manwha!

I'm curious about the story, Kihu is intriguing but the rest of the characters and most of the story feel like an overly dramatic puppet show. I must get revenge... ooh... blank paper ...ooh.... master...ooh... her smile...ooh... darkness..oooh
It's not bad as a way to kill time. It's rated highly cuz of the cliches, the art and yes the FL is a butt kicker.

Users who are viewing this thread