I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away

@kungfupanda I cracked from your comment🤣 so true, it tends to be overly dramatic; still reading because of the tropes

I personally would like to see the running away part of the title - will this be a big deal, with hiding and chasing taking a long time, or, as I suspect, will it be just another moment in the relationship that will be resolved quickly or with the help of another time skip?

Wait what’s the age difference again? I don’t want her to be called a cougar or anything

Fed-Kun's army
The writing is really awkward. A lot of things don't make sense.
One of the examples would be the library scene. This was such a cringy "and everyone clapped, and his name was Albert Einstein" shit.
Characters are all very surface level and the author doesn't really sell them.

@Azlmo She's barely 2-3 years older then him. But she is technically many many centuries old, so it helps give her a grown up aura.

Can someone tell me which translation group is more accurate? In one scene, when the brother came to visit Charlize, A Parody Scans made the dialogue came from Charlize but then LeviataScans looked as if it came from the brother. I looked at both translations but both have scenes where the dialogue doesn't make any sense unless you look at the other scan.

Users who are viewing this thread