I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away

Interesting story, i liked it i hope charlize will actually started to have feelings for him too cuz honestly she's actually a kind lady :'

I’m not so adverse to an MC that knows what they need to do in the new life. But it gets kind of lame when they’re so focused on the goal that they can’t understand what’s going on around them.

LMAO, I must be crazy for finding the ML’s reaction to
Charlize telling him to get married to the woman
in the latest chapter funny

Anyways the PR/N notes are very cute, are they studying botany?

@Oyinsco i agree with you on that one.... it happens so often in these types of novels but it still manages to make me cringe 🥴

Normally these types of MC actions bother me, but I actually stand by this particular story and how she's acting.
Do remember, she spent centuries as a sword where her only emotions for the longest time were sorrow/guilt over the deaths she caused and hatred for what was done to her. And despite being reborn, she's made it clear her mind is still very much in that mind set, the poor girl hasn't regained her other emotions back yet. She doesn't recognize that the ml likes her because she doesn't remember what that means. One could even argue given how she lived as a child in her first life, she never really knew what it was to begin with and to then spend centuries being treated as a killing tool? She doesn't know, so while I can't wait for the two to end up together I also understand why it'll take time. I'd rather they finally become a couple when she can feel love versus doing so simply because it makes him happy.

hHAHAHAHAHAH OOF THAT WAS A HUGE BLOW
rip baby boy

but still charlize is the real deal

It’s obvious that Charlize does realise that he likes her btw she just thinks logically that it’d be best for him to marry that remwhateverthefuvk girl

Considering she does plan on leaving after he’s conquered the empire

Ah yes, fall into misery! Your desire and longing for her will only grow stronger!

Also loved the extra notes on the flowers and their meaning! I'm a sucker for flower language and botany facts so it was quite enjoyable to read!

Users who are viewing this thread