I Think Our Son Is Gay

Dex-chan lover
@agtra sounds like ur hella salty about people calling you out for being a homophobe tbh, i suggest you take that attitude elsewhere cuz frankly, no one cares

Ahem
maxresdefault.jpg

this is so wholesome... i wish i have a parent like hiroki's mom. all of this are so cute, but just one thing bothered me... daigo's haircut 😂

Okay but like I'm almost crying because I relate to hiroki so much :
I'm the same age
I'm closeted (I'm a lesbian though)
And a worry hart too
I wish I had a mom like that ( TДT)

This series is extremely cute and wholesome. Good to see some positive lgbt manga that arent plagued with gay angst

Love how positive and non-stereotypical LGBT is portrayed, love how the boys aren't beautiful models, but normalish looking, and yet I'm just not really feeling this one.
Will still recommend it though!

Banned
Low effort representation garbage content with writing on the level of affirmative action after school special. Should not have been rewarded monetarily.

this is wholesome as shit lmao. the mom really reminds me of my own mom when i was a dumbass teen and thought i was doing a good job of hiding that i was a big bi idiot.

Ada

A cute and fluffy manga, not sure why a some people in the comments cant enjoy some vanilla sweetness.

Bonus points : boys look like boys and not girls with d***s.

Extra bonus points: mom and little brother are super cute.

Dex-chan lover
Reading through the comments is delicious. I for one just appreciate the realistic and wholesomeness of the characters. The mom is just the best, she's so nice and just wholeheartedly wishes for her son's happiness. Her son is also a good son, he is just trying to not worry his mother and father. They're just waiting for him tell them himself when he is ready.

Users who are viewing this thread