I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Sry what? a bullied yandere? how does that work? why didnt the yandere fell for the bullies instead? translation problem?
she got them to bully her so he'd notice her would be my guess

Dex-chan lover
(By the way, when I verified the spelling of "ryona", I found that Wikipedia reports that ryona (which normally involves women being subjected to physical and psychological abuse by men-- whereas the reverse would be called "reverse ryona" or "gyaku ryona"-- is both romanticized and normally marketed to women. How the hell does that work?)
go check out some of the works in stuff like ryona king
it's definitely weird that people get turned on by it, honestly most of it just makes me mad
would make sense to me that I'm not the target audience, my guess would be that it's some kind of solace or cathartic or something
bakaudon definitely uses it to release some steam or psychological issues

Dex-chan lover
Yaki Tomato, clearly, definitely not getting a manga idea from another short series that just ended. Nope.

Supporter
(By the way, when I verified the spelling of "ryona", I found that Wikipedia reports that ryona (which normally involves women being subjected to physical and psychological abuse by men-- whereas the reverse would be called "reverse ryona" or "gyaku ryona"-- is both romanticized and normally marketed to women. How the hell does that work?)
Never underestimate the market power of the M.

Dex-chan lover
1pg3b2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread