I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Looks like I'm one of the few people in this comments who likes the new look (although I'm also not the biggest fan of the piercings).
But it's still not clear where this is going. It's still feels like there will be a twist, like the guy only thought she is a yandere and she is actually a nice girl or something... Let's see. Tsun girl also needed some chapter to actually start, I'm waiting...

Dex-chan lover
Yup, I love how the MC chooses to side with horrible bullies who treat innocent people as dirt over a girl that hurt those bullies for being bad people....

Honestly, scum like him deserve the suffering they get....

Dex-chan lover
Yup, I love how the MC chooses to side with horrible bullies who treat innocent people as dirt over a girl that hurt those bullies for being bad people....
The MC stood up to the bullies on her behalf in the first chapter, and in the last chapter he got pummeled for it. At no point has he been on their side.

Double-page supporter
She probably terrorized those four and made them move. Because if it was a murder case, there's gonna be police and stuffs.

And the title really said "Worse" uno. This girl is so good. As long as she's cool with my family, then I'll marry her for real.

Dex-chan lover
I thought her thing was that she was super extra chuuni. Turns out she's actually a legit psycho.

Not too sure where the story goes from there. This doesn't seem like the easiest setup to transition into an ad for fanbox nudes.

Users who are viewing this thread