I Thought She Was a Yandere, but Apparently She's Even Worse - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
on the last chapter, the one that keep saying 'help me please' is in green speech balloon.
This henchman also speak in green balloon.

It's probably only a coincidence, right?
It is, because he was the one speaking the yellow speech bubbles in that same chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Still half hoping for an Isshin spin off, it would be fun seeing hard boiled crime drama juxtaposed with teen romcom

Dex-chan lover
I'm like 90% sure higashi already knows about the whole yakuza thing, no way he looked at that guy and went "yep, totally a sibling from her normal family that's not involved in anything shady"

Dex-chan lover
If this was tô be a normal manga... it would be better to Drop the shota character design... like what The hell
Just curious... Why do spell "to" using an "o" with a circumflex? I've seen you using it in other manga's forums too I believe.

BP

Fed-Kun's army
Aniki....I truly wish I could die in your place.

fist-of-the-north-star-raoh-tears.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm like 90% sure higashi already knows about the whole yakuza thing, no way he looked at that guy and went "yep, totally a sibling from her normal family that's not involved in anything shady"
Tbf, there prolly are siblings who don't seem anything alike/delinquents or involved with some shady stuff, but she probably would've acted odd/awkward even if she had been raised in a 'normal' family as opposed to becoming yandere like

That said surprised she was even bullied in the beginning by other girls then again i guess it's not an open secret versus her planning it all along to get sympathy/attention from the love interest
Quite androgynous in this pic; if someone edited him in a serafuku there'd be mistaking him for a girl lol
The slight wave/floof is nice instead of a generic straight bowlcut lol wish i looked that good with short hair

Dex-chan lover
Bro is putting his life on the line to wingman these two together.

Can't wait for him to go ''oh yeah I know you are Zakuya, ~~cousin~~ childhood friend told me about it. She is also pestering me for updates about our dates''.

Double-page supporter
Just curious... Why do spell "to" using an "o" with a circumflex? I've seen you using it in other manga's forums too I believe.
Because i'm brazilian and the auto-correct on the Phone make it this way kkkkkkkkkkkk because is for portuguese

Dex-chan lover
I must say, I never quite understood the "Scary pretty girl trope", not like I'm complaining and sure, it makes sense since she's on the Yakuza, but still, I just don't quite get it since she's pretty, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread