I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

He's questioning why a 24 Yr old teacher is getting embarrassed yet his mental age is probably older than her. And he's also getting embarrassed.

Fed-Kun's army
SO guy went back in time and the only thing he's focused on is having a relationship with his teacher.... Not his abundance of possible knowledge about the past or his experience of previously being an adult and applying that to his past self to make huge strides and improvement?
Weak af plot, suppose this is the shit high school boys are into over in jap.

Fed-Kun's army
@AstrumDeus the problem is he isn't even exploring the thought of possibilities.
I stopped reading this anyways, plot too weak.

Dex-chan lover
All these stories about fantasising about young, attractive teachers... and back when I was in school there were only ever stodgy old teachers.
Well, there was that year where the form teacher was a young male music teacher and I think a few of the girls had crushes on him, but that was of no interest to me. He was a bit twisted besides. Would trick people into getting in trouble. Never gave me any grief though because I was a pianist. The music teachers always treated the students who actively played instruments so differently from the ones who didn't. Madness.
Anyway... nah.

Closest I could relate to was when I was in uni doing my bachelors and oogling some of the post-grads.

I believe the reason there are basically no young teachers in many high schools is because of teenagers hormones running amok. It’s a recipe for trouble. Guess there’s always a risk but you can lower it if you have less younger teachers.

Users who are viewing this thread