I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason wym, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it's stated something like that. He's in a teenager body that is full of hormones and shit so it clashes with his adult mind.

Dex-chan lover
Hey the teacher is like, really crazy you know? Uhh boo I know your an adult inside but your teacher uhh an old cow eating young grass LOL

The guy was supposed to be 30 years old, right? why the fuck is he so against to do something with his girlfriend?

Bro No Last time a young boy went along with an older woman, his best friend lost her torso, everyone read Chainsaw man!

Aggregator gang
This feels so weird, why did I know the pantsu's color was pink right at the start, really weird

This dude has the mind of a 30 year old. And is getting embarrassed from looking at his girlfriend tits... 🙄

Dex-chan lover
I mean... He's 30 yet he acts like a child, it's like the author forgot what age he is really. Even if that is your childhood crush I don't think you'd be that reserved if you went back in time.

But then again, the sensei has no problems sleeping with a minor so eh.

Fed-Kun's army
in my humble opinion he just dont go all out cuse he know his age and if shit go down she will lose job and go to jail. and beacuse he is 30y he can control himself

Don't let the progress distract you from the fact that this is illegal in most countries.
Well, this is a work of fiction so who gives a fuck.

Okay YES he has the mind of a older man, but he’s in a teenagers body now, so he’s still in puberty which is why he acts like a teenager. Though that is just a theory but it’s fiction so what does it matter? When has logic applied to manga anyways?

Users who are viewing this thread