I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, I scrolled through to check first but really, does no one see the abomination that is the way the other drew the siblings' noses with those side views?

Dex-chan lover
wow sweet home alabama
x15.jpg

can someone spoil me what happens afterwards? might drop this if there's a Love Triangle or etc

Dex-chan lover
A tsundere brocon little sister? A little too tropey for my taste, but I'll role with it.

Dex-chan lover
@Celize as far as I have read (chapter 47 of WN)
imouto is definitely a brocon, but all the focus of the story is on the main couple, no harem or love triangle

Dex-chan lover
@kronix thanks I was super confused why she's so quick to respond to him. Huh, put in that context,
they're both getting a second chance at that youthful romance they desired as kids.
it also explains how she manages to convey a sense of innocence even in her forwardness.

imagine being 24 and getting jealous of your high school lover's younger sibling because they get along. only in manga. lmao

Dex-chan lover
Brocon loner younger sister, kinda was expecting some low cliché, but not that low. At least he isn't into incest...

Teacher cut the break lines, she's going full speed. FBI must not exist in that universe.

Users who are viewing this thread