I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush - Vol. 4 Ch. 39

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
ok wait shit i completely forgot about the time leap... i know it's literally in the name but... damn we rarely see the leap and is it even explained?

Wait has the time leap come undone before this? Why's he just acting like its business as usual?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I assure you, Editor/Reader, being able to see through the little sister's clothes on page 13 is essential to the plot of the manga.

@Forikorder maybe? but what he is doing is actually good right now because he needs to let her mother know about them as soon as possible. ITS ALL ABOUT THE FIRST IMPRESSION. So, rather than hiding to her mother about their relationship. Cuz, that will make the relationship of both mother and daughter go bad because of the secret that they hide from the mother. Its called "Trust".

And at the least he will have a slight chance of changing the mother decision and she might accept their relationship in the future. :)
Cuz, right now as I will said it again its about first impression and making yourself known. "get to know each other phase"

Its risky but its worth it.

what I am trying to say is that it would be good that he will be accepted and became part of her family
for example, Horimiya where Miyamura is always at hori-san home and he is arlready accepted by hori-san mother and father :)

if i am correct the mother is some kind of the head of the family and is a stubborn and persistence person that will try to break their relationship? maybe? just guessing though. XD

Dex-chan lover
@ KaiserZ Image 7, ""why don't just go ahead" is missing a word, probably "we."

Image 8, "disput" should be "dispute."

Image 12, "it'd be if" is missing a word, probably "best."

Image 14, "if Seiji-kun says he wants..." should probably be "wants to..."

Dex-chan lover
bruuhh im so confused with this time leap $&!@ and i don't feel like re-reading this. 😢

So… which chapter did he meet with the dad? Can someone help me to remind which chapter is it

Contributor
My dude's speedrunning marriage through trial and error. Based.

Users who are viewing this thread