I Wanna Quit Being a Hitman! - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that we have an MC who is a refugee who is working for the group that doesn't actually want to help them. It seems like the church for once actually ARE the good guys and the Rosary is probably detail for all of the evil politicians who are oppressing that the assassins are helping.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that we have an MC who is a refugee who is working for the group that doesn't actually want to help them. It seems like the church for once actually ARE the good guys and the Rosary is probably detail for all of the evil politicians who are oppressing that the assassins are helping.

Babylon do want to help, but through removing threats to stability, hoping that with time the populace (the non-refugee part) will accept the refugees as part of them instead of outsiders to be isolated in their own district.

The archbishop on the other hand WANT power to remove the people actively trying to 'cage' the refugees, while publicly he's keeping peace within the refugees via basically counseling sessions during prayers.

Both want future for refugees, they just disagree on the method.

Looks like Benika's dad turn to witness Gina v Hibai fun time is up next?

Dex-chan lover
They've already stablished that the church is very important to the refuges and has helped them a lot. Glad they're consistent.
Yes, while I have no particular problem with churches being trouble in many series, here it works well that it's not some old corruption thing but rather about a real injustice and politics by other means. Though that doesn't make the church purely good either, they're tacitly supporting violence and a level of rebellion which is both risky for the most vulnerable and arguably contra their faith. All sides here have a certain amount of both ends-justify-the-means and stuck-in-their-rut thinking. Well balanced (as well as comedy of course in terms of how parallel track their minds can run, and the views they've come up with acting on partial information). Classic spycraft shadows poking at shadows in the shadows. IRL history is full of times when intelligence got very warped pictures.

Dex-chan lover
a law that allow it to exploit a certain race of workers ? Can this exist nowaday ?
I don't think even China, north Korea would make such a obivious act like that, and they violated human right left and right. Like ti

Aggregator gang
a law that allow it to exploit a certain race of workers ? Can this exist nowaday ?
I don't think even China, north Korea would make such a obivious act like that, and they violated human right left and right. Like ti
Very much so, look at SEA migrant workers in the middle east having their passports stolen (legally!) by employers until they pay their debts off

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Knew these two were working from the same building!

Disappointed about the conclusion they've come to in the end. Hope Rose will manage to break through their maliciousness. As they say - Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. But let's not get THAT far before things get better.

Dex-chan lover
Very much so, look at SEA migrant workers in the middle east having their passports stolen (legally!) by employers until they pay their debts off
passport ? i feel like you talking about labor export, not refugee.
But if it true. that is 2 different thing. with Labor exprort, You still the civilian of the country you come from, you just here, in this country, tempory for work, for couple of years depend on the contract. you dont have citizenship here yet.
And since the different, it is't a "racism" law like what i asking here. They are not suppose to "live" here, just renting

Dex-chan lover
I see, I see, the headpriest and head hitwoman knew each other... hot and steamy seggs when?

Users who are viewing this thread