I Wanna Quit Being a Hitman! - Vol. 4 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
As far as the archbishop is concerned he would be doing the world a favor killing "the homos". He didn't actually accept Benika's relationship, it was just convenient to say he did because her dad had the rosary.
I never said he did. He was initially content with getting Sanguinaria close to the priest, then gave her the medallion as a ln extra safety to take out Rose if she failed. Now he thinks that her agent came out on top, yet it's needlessly going the extra route to kill Benika in a big explosion.

Dex-chan lover
Found it really cute that Rose legitimately used the things she listed down for combat that the other two failed to account for and actually used them to her advantage when the 1v2 did break out. That insane foresight for on-the-spot improvised planning was really her superpower.

I never said he did. He was initially content with getting Sanguinaria close to the priest, then gave her the medallion as a ln extra safety to take out Rose if she failed. Now he thinks that her agent came out on top, yet it's needlessly going the extra route to kill Benika in a big explosion.
They were never going to survive, the Archbishop considers Benika a sinner for her relationship with Rose and by extension her dad for allowing it to happen. They're not worth sparing in his eyes.

Dex-chan lover
They were never going to survive, the Archbishop considers Benika a sinner for her relationship with Rose and by extension her dad for allowing it to happen. They're not worth sparing in his eyes.
You said it, "sparing". They were easy sacrifices (with Sanguinaria being an unfortunate sacrifice) if worst came to worst and the need arised, but now he's going out of his way to kill them.

ps. allowing it to happen? Benika literaly told him her father didn't know.

Dex-chan lover
"I will take this potato chip AND EAT IT" - Rose in volume 1 chapter 3, when she was planning this exact situation out.

Users who are viewing this thread