I Want to Annoy the Pretty Boss - Vol. 6 Ch. 80

Aggregator gang
Man ive been following this manga for years but i think im gonna drop it. Just feels like literally nothing has happened for the past 80 chapters. I kept reading because I wanted a good adult romance manga, but this is basically just boring tropes from school romances. They just don’t work in the adult setting imo.

Dex-chan lover
Man ive been following this manga for years but i think im gonna drop it. Just feels like literally nothing has happened for the past 80 chapters. I kept reading because I wanted a good adult romance manga, but this is basically just boring tropes from school romances. They just don’t work in the adult setting imo.
It's been that way from the start no?

Dex-chan lover
Well he meet her mom, and now the idea of marriage was planted in her, maybe in another 80 chapters they will kiss, or did they already? can't remember everything is a blur with this thing, i remember them making a big deal out of a hug last time

But really i am reading only because of the big tits background yuri couple bait that may or may not develop eventually

Group Leader
Thats the problem
Chapter one, Megumi wakes up in bed beside Shun after having hot drunken sex all night (she thinks). I don't remember many school romances with that sort of beginning.

It's a 4-koma comedy manga with good "contrasting couple" writing and attractive artwork. Watching the characters engage with each other, it's very clear that they're very much a couple which is kind-of refreshing. They don't try to hide or deny their relationship unlike many other romance comedy manga, but for Megumi at least this is her first time on the dating merry-go-round and that's what makes it an engaging series to follow.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Chapter one, Megumi wakes up in bed beside Shun after having hot drunken sex all night (she thinks). I don't remember many school romances with that sort of beginning.

It's a 4-koma comedy manga with good "contrasting couple" writing and attractive artwork. Watching the characters engage with each other, it's very clear that they're very much a couple which is kind-of refreshing. They don't try to hide or deny their relationship unlike many other romance comedy manga, but for Megumi at least this is her first time on the dating merry-go-round and that's what makes it an engaging series to follow.
yeah, 4 komas generally are slower. Even because we have less for each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga, but do understand you. It's actually not a romance manga, and never has been, in that it is NOT about the development of their relationship from start to end.

Instead, it is a comedy manga focused on the shenanigans and sweetness of their relationship. The point is to make minimal progress so we can enjoy this sweet part of their lives.

The romance will intentionally NOT be progressed until the end of the manga. And I hope that this framing changes how you look at this manga as well.

It is the same with Takagi-san or Nagatoro. They are comedies with romantic settings, not romances. Coming at them with wrong expectations always causes people to be frustrated.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys. I meant to post this with yesterday's chapters, but better late than never. Please do me a big solid and help me settle a debate by answering this one question poll honestly. Thanks.

Edit: Thank you to everyone who answered. You overwhelmingly made me lose the argument though, so I hate you all. Goodbye.
So, what's this "Cavort" word means?

Users who are viewing this thread