I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@akthrowaiz If it were a guy of the same level of looks and everything else, they'd be branded a stalker and chased off. All of this only works because she's a girl. If you re read the chapter and read her lines in a man's voice you immediately feel "this guy should be in jail" but same as with sexual harassment or physical abuse, women get away with it in manga (and other media).

I can't really call this stalking...
Since the whole hero gang knows she's following behind them and literally she's dumping all her goodies to them.
FREE OF CHARGE.

She's a walking item-shop with OP evasion. :D
Literary an iconic Cheat-item tool box.

Fed-Kun's army
Hello, police? I need to report a stalker...and get a restraining order

Lol I thought I was gonna be annoyed but this was actually funny. She's cute and at least a bit different from the usual obsessive fl in these shojou mangas.

About the comments: "if genders were reverse, that would be intolerable" Try replacing the caracters with Nao-chan and Kou-kun from Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii. General feel stays the same level of creepy cute. Apparent harmlessness is more important than gender here.

But, yeah, real world, the fl would definitively need to stop that.

Girl, that aint evasion. God is just straight up chucking meteors at anyone who threatens the ship.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh, bunny boy, and an old man at that? Yes please!
I appreciate that the author subverted the trope, and I'm fully in favor of it!

Dex-chan lover
So MC is the mysterious merchant you can find anywhere anytime in game? :'D

...the hero is the friend she left the orphanage with, right? I mean, there must be a reason as why he let her stalk him 😅 Tho I don't know why he doesn't tell her in case my theory is right

Users who are viewing this thread