I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

This ended to suddenly.... but I like the ending regardless thanks for translating :)

Ah! I was looking forward to the chapters every time they updated and now it's over😭
It was a fun ride, perhaps I'll pick up reading the novel
Thanks for translating!

ahhhh
I thought we're going to see more

it's a shame to see this got axed though
it has another good potential :((

Thank you for the translations`

Holy shit how do people on a site entirely dedicated to following manga still not understand how volume releases work.

YAY can't wait for volume 2 to come out! This was a refreshing volume. I was hoping the 2nd male lead would kick some romance into action but Chris seems pretty apathetic....one theory, could he potentially be a character played by someone in the real world so he doesn't have much emotions in a weird meta way?

Why does all the cute stuff get axed :c This was a really fun read and the FML was super bubbly and cute.

Dex-chan lover
I’m so sad this got axed it was so fun😭
Thanks so much for translating it and all your hard work!!!
I really enjoyed reading it!

Dex-chan lover
@Ushika : Most manga adapted from novels are just a few volumes long oversized ads for the novel (just like most of the anime adaptations of novels are the same in a one cour (10 to 14 episodes) format).
Only when the novel or the adaptation become a huge seller (and think SAO, Index or Overlord level of sales for it to go from just a big add to become its own sustainable long running show) does the adaptation goes over one or two cours.

That's why, thanks to the fact that the fantransation scene of light novels is going really strong nowaday, I usually go more for the novels than the adaptations nowaday, as at least a lot of them get a more satisfying ending than their adaptions that are just waiting the end of the ad campaign axe sooner or later.
So I usually follow more seriously original mangas, and I put most light novel and game based adaptations on the read later list as many of them are usually dropped before the boched axed ending get translated because the teams get upset about those.

By the way, thanks to the translation team for completing it, even while they know there's only a swept under the rug lackluster finish to it. Kudos to you guy, girls and the others (SJW approved thanks 😄 ).

Oh my goodness, when I saw that 'end' I Tag, I almost thought that was the real ending although nothing really happened btw the hero and the mc. I'm glad that the 2nd vol will come soon 😌👌🏻
Thank you to the author and the translation team for the hard work! ❤️

THE HELL I WANT TO SEE THEM GET MARRIED OR AT LEAST KISS OR A HUG OR EVEN HOLD HANDS WTH!!!!!

Anyway thank you for the updates~

Users who are viewing this thread