I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

So sad that this ends prematurely☹
Thank you le moin tart team for your hard work! You guys are one of my fav translation groups💕💕

wow, I just read this last night and then it's already the end? Anyways, thank you for all of your hardwork!!! It was a really fun to read although it end really fast.

If this series gets adapted into an anime I- ADDFGHJKL. Uber cuteeeee!!! Thanks so much for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Well, I hope Berline's love will come to fruition at the next couple of years.
Hero-san is focus on his adventure, thus the romance between the 2 is tangent.
How ever, when Hero-san needs to settle down, the first one comes to his mind would be Berlina, coz no one can be as useful as her, and she was the only plot among them.
Hero-san is Plot-magnet.

Berlina's receiving cookies from the Hero had bring her so much happiness.
The thoughts of it that someone you love give you something will bring you smiles all day.

I remember my highschool days, my only crush for the years and I had been talking about something silly.
Now, before we part ways, she gave me her favorite bubble gum brand, and insisting i must taste it coz it was her favorite fruit taste flavoring.
I just said to her instead of tasting it, i will keep it on me forever as her things of memory, yeah i keep it until now and its been several years. Hahahahaha

:((( it got axed? damn i guess it's nice that they tried to leave it as bright and open in the end- they did do their best. but still :((( like what about fake rex? or the newest recruited hero? or the dragon who was like "lol u can destroy the world if u wanted to" like so many unanswered possibilities!!! but still, it was a cute read

Double-page supporter
I don't think it's axed this is more like just to promote the lns I think

Thanks for your work so far Le moin tart

Double-page supporter
End???? I'm sad. This was cute as heck and there were NO answers about the other dude, lmao.

Its kinda sad that it ended :( I found a spoiler somewhere that said that the hero turn out to be her husband from her previous life too, so they are indeed connected by a red string of fate in that sense

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread