I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ

Well saldy it was cancelled, but still have the novel.
Maybe they will make another adaptation later but it depends on the public.

Why did this finish? Iam hopping more chapters of it. Oh my... pleaee someone continue this art work. Please I’m begging you. Your fan from the Philippines.

This was genuinely one of my favourites. It gave me a break from heavy emotional reads and made me smile until my cheeks hurt. Thank you to the author, artist and translators, I'll really miss this series ゜:(つд⊂):゜。

Aggregator gang
😭no, now ill never know if they lived happily ever after lmao... But seriously, if there is a ln ... Do they get together or is it forever a 1 sided thing????

@Daeat
Yes, there is translated english ln but currently only 4 volume available.
U can read the web novel which already reaches 25 arcs by using gtranslate etc

Double-page supporter
I refuse to stop reading this pure manga. Glad to know it has original sources as well. Will be hunting those asap

See the Nobel is good and whyyyyyyyyyy this is better than 80% of trash manga whit more than 20 chapters https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-want-to-become-the-heros-bride/

WTF???? This has just become my fav after reading all those cliche isekai manga 😩 I got so excited when I read the novel spoilers and can't wait to see the illustration :((((((( Whyyyyyyyy

Group Leader
why tf is THIS GOOD QUALTIY sh*t canceled??? literlarly first time that a isekai manga REALLY drawn my attention... if anyone knows, please tell me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread