I Want to Eat Your Pancreas

ignore angry edgy cringe comments. this shit will have you crying 。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。

ignore angry edgy cringe comments. this shit will have you crying 。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。
Your lack of taste and willingness to parade high neuroticism around are what's the real cringe here buddy. So insecure, so reactionary.

To repeat though - this is lowest common denominator stuff. 'Manic pixie dream (ill) girl, the trope in ten acts'. Waste of time.

Aw that was sad and cute. Thought provoking, but it wasn't as tear jerking as I heard it was. The anime might be different tho, ima watch that

I thought the movie was different but apparently is mostly the same, maybe except for little details. Loved both of em tho

@vodkavodka unhappily? sure she [MAJOR SPOILER]
dies
but it still ends with a pretty happy ending he changes into a person who takes interest into people now. The world doesnt give a shit who
where or who or how you die if you die you die thats how life is
but she was happy
till the end and he became happier
one of the main reasons that i kept reading is even though i thought i knew how it was gonna end but i still read the whole manga because you want to know if youre wrong or not.

Sorry if this didnt make too much sense

Dex-chan lover
@Pringless
It does, but...
Well, maybe I just can't understand anything that deviates from a simple shounen pattern. I agree that it's quite rare for me to read something for feels; I've scrolled trough my MD list and found nothing like that. It's always either a comedy or action, rarely philosophy. Probably, the lack of empathy is to blame.

Fed-Kun's army
5af.png

Holy shit why am I so sad over something I read in 40 minutes
I haven’t been this sad since fucking toradora (yes I was sad at that ending now go do something productive with your life like ketamine)

10/10 would be sad again

Users who are viewing this thread