I Want to Escape From Princess Training - Ch. 6

This is of course a comedic farce not meant to be taken seriously, but I can't help reading it hoping that she really can escape the creepy prince. It's not funny when she can't; rather, it's frustrating. I'm hoping against hope that she can, and that will be the happy ending. I can't imagine how they could turn things around to have the reader happy that she ends up married to the prince. We'll see.

On an unrelated note, I'm not really a fan of inserting "fuck" in the dialogue when there is no equivalent in the original (it just doesn't come across in tone the way the original dialogue does in Japanese. It sounds like "localized" rather than translated dialogue). Checking against the raws, it seems that in the English translation sometimes a "fucking" is thrown in just for the hell of it, sometimes for translator-chosen extra emphasis added to a straight translation, and a few times to indicate forceful/blunt word choice or grammar in the dialogue.

Like how does the author not feel bad for her??? How in the hell can you want these two to end up together? The author’s written the mc to be so pitiful and this chapter makes it worse, I can’t understand how you wouldn’t want her to escape??

Dex-chan lover
I can tell I'm not going to be happy with the ending but I'll just enjoy the journey as long as I can

lkw

i hope she can be free i know that isnt what the mangaka is going to do but i feel so bad for her

TW
So I don't know how it will be show in the manga, but in the novel, in the next chapter ML will try to r*pe MC before stopping it.
Just wanted to warn people who are sensible to that

Group Leader
Only thing she can do is fake her death. No one seems to care about he feelings except maybe the maid and booby but even they say she should just give up

I know this is supposed to be romantic but i honestly feel so bad just reading it. I mean she obviously DON'T want to marry the Prince but just because he's "acting sweet" she has no right to complain ?? They are even telling her she should stop acting like a kid ?? This is so fucked up...

Dex-chan lover
@LadyCha I can't imagine they do, but I mean, if people can divorce themselves from the uncomfortable vibes this manga gives off then good for them? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also, do people actually find this whole manga funny? And I'm not talking about Leticia herself, she is great, but I just mean the concept/plot itself. Maybe if this was in a seinen magazine there would be an audience (because adult men be like that) but this is a shoujo title. Girls are supposed to find this plot romantic AND funny. Ugh.
I dunno, there are currently 11 chapters out and I'm surprised no one has made a stink about the content in this manga, let alone getting it cancelled.

Edit: Wait..oh my god, what if it gets popular enough for an anime adaptation??? OH NO, not another Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji! 😨

I really hope she escapes in the end, but I'm sure that's not what will happen. Poor thing just wants to be free, why can't they just pretend she died or something?

Fed-Kun's army
Sometimes I think this is funny but most of the time this is likr a horror story. The guy basically appears out of thin air wherever she goes. Just imagine him with an axe or a knife whenever he appears and you got yourself a good thriller/horror

This story is so frustrating

All she wants is freedom from her constant abuse, and all the other characters just brush it off and they try to make it "funny"

The prince especially, he's basically if Pring all the pain and suffering she's endured for years on end and he's so selfish to forcibly keep her by his side

We are all reading, hoping she'll actually get away and live in freedom like the gigantic bait in chapter one, but we also all know that it's some terribly written rom-com...

I don't understand why authors try to brush off abuse like it's no biggie as long as they "fall in love"... No, abuse stays with the victim for their life

Seriously...!!!
I don't mind the theme of captivating princess or forced marriage, but....!!! Why make it as comedy...
If I were Letizia, rather than started falling for the Prince, I would hate him 100times more than before...

He was abusing her emotionally...!!! Gah, I feels so complicated about this story...

If he really love her, he should respect her feelings. Not forcing her and even imprisoned her. I feel like he is playing with doll or a pet.

I don't know why author thinks this kind of abuse is okay if you just fall in love each other later.........that's really an unhealthy relationship

Also, why is this adapted into manga from the novel. I'm starting to feel weird of these publishers.
I'm just feeling sensitive cause my depression is back sh** and they're some people out there like this series that's why they make this

OMG he makes the prince from the abandoned empress seems like the catch of the fu*king century.Someone do us a favour and kill him.

Growing up in royalty increase the chance of being entitled. Hope this prince has some character development soon...

Users who are viewing this thread