I Want to Punch Women! - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
This is strangely enough as good of an ending as most of Urasawa's works, and he is the master.

Dex-chan lover
Hi. Uploader here.
Final chapter before hiatus. Enjoy the ultimate Heisei energy confession.

Disclaimer: Before you punch someone, consider doing it with love, it may absolve you of all responsibility.

I honestly never expected myself to start scanlation again after like 5 years just because I read a very normal story about punching women and I thought it was relatable right from chapter 1. But that's enough about me. I injected more notes than usual into the credit page too. I won't post it all here, but let's clear up some misconceptions.

The series is serialized on Neetsha. The hyperlink will take you to the rules page, which basically states that it's basically for anyone and with the general disclaimer that you shouldn't pick on anyone's work. In short, it's like a way to easily be able to self publish a manga series you are making under the pretense of an informal magazine, so the schedules are all dependent on the individual authors.
This series is "serialized" under Neetsha's Weekly Shounen VIP, which has a hiatus clause of 1 month. Hiatus it is.
JP comment section has some notes:

I choose to blame modern gaming for this hiatus.

While I don't think the author's gender really matters (Even considering the subject matter here), author is very likely male just judging from their Twitter posts.
I believe that the reason for the hiatus is just a lack of motivation in general just from diving their Twitter, like this for example. I don't think there's any specific reason to this lack of motivation, or at least I couldn't find any. This is normal and it happens, not everything needs to be dramatic.
Though I've never asked or emailed the author for confirmation due to personal reasons.
The author has not publicized any of their past works. There's a current oneshot they have about gambling (After Onnagu hiatus), so I may translate that.
I found this Q&A thread that has some answers to what people want.
Cultured Logitech G13 user.

Ultimately, I don't want to see anyone harassing the author for obvious reasons. It's hard for me to call this work amateur (Or any other work even, people put efforts into things), but being able to do inconsistent serialization is also thanks to its amateur status. Same with my scanlation. Hobbyist is a more appropriate word. And at the end of the day, some of us are hobbyists. I don't claim anything professional in what I do either.
I'm still thinking about whether I should contact the author since my personal condition really prevents me from doing it, even if the interaction is likely to be positive. I might try if people want me to try reaching out but no promises.
I can't promise to continue this series if the author does come back from hiatus since I can't say I'll live for long, but I will try my best to.
EDIT: Also not sure if people want my version of chapter 1+2+3.

Hey translator my dude, if you're interested at all in series that have "interesting" titles, I'd like to point you to one that's not gotten any translations in years now:
Because She is a Little Girl I am Excited Sexually.
3 volumes total, 2 translated, one remains.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, TL weren't lying about the unsatisfying cliffhanger. Sad to see that it's on hiatus, it was short but very fun ride.

Group Leader
Hey translator my dude, if you're interested at all in series that have "interesting" titles, I'd like to point you to one that's not gotten any translations in years now:
Because She is a Little Girl I am Excited Sexually.
3 volumes total, 2 translated, one remains.

I feel like this is a good time to point out some samples of what I actually write in the personal thought section in the scanlator notes for people who don't care enough to read them.
For example, I injected the following note into this page in chapter 5:

I said:
Page 36: I don't understand people who like loli either, but I like things like [@hal_goshuomo]'s old works. I don't believe I need to say more.

While I like degenerate works, it's unfortunate that this one isn't up my tree. You'll have to ask someone else instead.

Also, I don't do requests in general. I do whatever I want, but if people want to make requests, use the group page instead.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And then Negunegu and Hiderin lived happily ever after, the end.
Once in a while Negunegu lets him punch her in the face until he's satisfied, but it's okay because there's love.
Best ending...

Tho yeah, I mean it's pretty much hard to go things from here. So I'll take think I'll just think this quoted message is the end lol

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's pretty clear what the author was aiming for. The mc had his wires crossed in his brain, ie think of it in this way; think of the usual romcom with a guy who got crushes on girls and may fall deeply in love at first sight with one or another, then replace those feelings with the urges here and suddenly it all makes perfect sense. I do wonder what the author had planned for the endgame?...

Hi. Uploader here.
Final chapter before hiatus. Enjoy the ultimate Heisei energy confession.

Disclaimer: Before you punch someone, consider doing it with love, it may absolve you of all responsibility.

I honestly never expected myself to start scanlation again after like 5 years just because I read a very normal story about punching women and I thought it was relatable right from chapter 1. But that's enough about me. I injected more notes than usual into the credit page too. I won't post it all here, but let's clear up some misconceptions.

The series is serialized on Neetsha. The hyperlink will take you to the rules page, which basically states that it's basically for anyone and with the general disclaimer that you shouldn't pick on anyone's work. In short, it's like a way to easily be able to self publish a manga series you are making under the pretense of an informal magazine, so the schedules are all dependent on the individual authors.
This series is "serialized" under Neetsha's Weekly Shounen VIP, which has a hiatus clause of 1 month. Hiatus it is.
JP comment section has some notes:

I choose to blame modern gaming for this hiatus.

While I don't think the author's gender really matters (Even considering the subject matter here), author is very likely male just judging from their Twitter posts.
I believe that the reason for the hiatus is just a lack of motivation in general just from diving their Twitter, like this for example. I don't think there's any specific reason to this lack of motivation, or at least I couldn't find any. This is normal and it happens, not everything needs to be dramatic.
Though I've never asked or emailed the author for confirmation due to personal reasons.
The author has not publicized any of their past works. There's a current oneshot they have about gambling (After Onnagu hiatus), so I may translate that.
I found this Q&A thread that has some answers to what people want.
Cultured Logitech G13 user.

Ultimately, I don't want to see anyone harassing the author for obvious reasons. It's hard for me to call this work amateur (Or any other work even, people put efforts into things), but being able to do inconsistent serialization is also thanks to its amateur status. Same with my scanlation. Hobbyist is a more appropriate word. And at the end of the day, some of us are hobbyists. I don't claim anything professional in what I do either.
I'm still thinking about whether I should contact the author since my personal condition really prevents me from doing it, even if the interaction is likely to be positive. I might try if people want me to try reaching out but no promises.
I can't promise to continue this series if the author does come back from hiatus since I can't say I'll live for long, but I will try my best to.
EDIT: Also not sure if people want my version of chapter 1+2+3.
Hope the goat gets to live for many years! 🙏

Dex-chan lover
Well shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Anyway this was fun
See you on the next garbage fellas

Dex-chan lover
Feels like a deadlock in storytelling. Even if it wasn't a permanent hiatus, I couldn't imagine author struggling out of that hole they've dug for themselves. You've got this undiagnosed MC, maso friend who enables him to punch some more... But with gloves, and a traumatized childhood friend who gets knocked out twice and has to listen to MCs drivel about his feeeelings.

Like, what are the coherent plot twists at this point? Redemption arc? Being told that they did a bad thing but they're a good person deep inside or some shit, or something else? I'm all outta ideas.

It would be nice if you could reach out to the author. Perhaps he will continue the series since it got more attention from western readers. If a lack of motivation was the reason for the hiatus, perhaps this will do the trick.

I don't know if I have the right to ask, but are you sick? If so, I am really sorry and I hope you get better (if possible).

Well, that was a really bittersweet ending. My head canon is that the guy went to therapy after this and got better and lived happily ever after with Negunegu. It really goes to show that mental illness shouldn't be treated lightly. Just remember guys, if you ever have thoughts like the one from the MC, you should at least reach out to a friend or family member.

Group Leader
Found a way to fix the LSB artifact issue. Just needed to convert that one image back to RGB channels so I can use more bits. (Author only realized grayscale channels only images exist in this chapter)
It doesn't make the file size much worse. Also fixed a grammar mistake on page 15 since someone pointed it out.

It would be nice if you could reach out to the author. Perhaps he will continue the series since it got more attention from western readers. If a lack of motivation was the reason for the hiatus, perhaps this will do the trick.

I don't know if I have the right to ask, but are you sick? If so, I am really sorry and I hope you get better (if possible).

Two separate things here.
My brain is wired to seemingly not enjoy any social interaction so I'd rather avoid anything people related. Not to mention dealing with any random consequences that can happen. But since people are apparently sending emails anyway, I've changed my mind on this and will probably compose something on the weekends.
I'm not particularly sick aside from having one eye operated on and I don't really know when that eye reaches expiration date. I'm just resigned to the fact that people can die randomly whenever. Can't exactly promise what I can't control.

Users who are viewing this thread