I Want to Punch Women! - Ch. 7

Group Leader
Hi. Uploader here.

If anyone actually ran a LSB analysis on the meme image yesterday, you would have seen this double release coming. Notes and thoughts in the credit page as always per group policy, but I'll repost the notes here since it's slightly more important this chapter.
Page 4:
An escalator school is where you can change grade classification without having to take an entrance exam, imagine going from middle to high school without having to take an entrance exam for the new school.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escalator_school
Page 13:
This guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daigo_(musician), you can see the pose and his fashion here:
If I can do chapter 8 in time then this will be a batch of 3, but otherwise the rest of the chapters will be in a final batch.

We now start the Hinohara-san arc. Who will be the next to be punched? Miya, Fumi, Hinohara, Kurashiki, or everyone? Vote now on your phones.
Disclaimer: Before you punch someone, consider doing Raoh loops.

EDIT: Just noticed I was missing page 12. Fixed.
There's also something funny about Satsuki's contact icon being her face... With bandages. You have to wonder when that picture was taken.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yes, this is. Clearly no hope for return 🥲

I swim through his tweet come back with nothing. Don't find a reason why it being hiatus and when to return
Ah shame, it was neat at least for a fun topic opener in comments.

Some nice flame wars.

Group Leader
If we send enough death-threats, do you think she will continue the series?
Encourage, 'em, instead. Tell 'em about how her series went viral, all of a sudden, in the west, and that there's a lot of western fans who are itching to see the story continue. Tell 'em that she doesn't have to make it in English tho and that the scanlators will take care of it, tho she can make it easier for us by posting cleaned versions so we don't have to redraw the scans. Overall, positive vibes to encourage her so you light a flame and get her excited to work on it, again.

Group Leader
Encourage, 'em, instead. Tell 'em about how her series went viral, all of a sudden, in the west, and that there's a lot of western fans who are itching to see the story continue. Tell 'em that she doesn't have to make it in English tho and that the scanlators will take care of it, tho she can make it easier for us by posting cleaned versions so we don't have to redraw the scans. Overall, positive vibes to encourage her so you light a flame and get her excited to work on it, again.
I intended to write a total summation of miscellaneous things when I get to the end of the series, but I guess I'll just clear this up now.

While I don't think the author's gender really matters (Even considering the subject matter here), author is very likely male just judging from their Twitter posts. But this. I think the reason for the hiatus is just a lack of motivation in general just from diving their Twitter. Though I've never asked or emailed the author for confirmation.

If anyone has been looking at my other solo releases then they can take an overall guess as to why I don't like to contact authors or post in general, but generally I have no problems(? Can't guarantee this) if people contact me first.

Dex-chan lover
she's afraid he's out stalking other girls! wants to keep that domestic violence all to herself. girls are funny

Dex-chan lover
What were the chances? Actually, 100%.
We now start the Hinohara-san arc. Who will be the next to be punched? Miya, Fumi, Hinohara, Kurashiki, or everyone? Vote now on your phones.
A harem that is wrong in any possible way. Also, by Kurashiki you mean little sister, right?
Don't find a reason why it being hiatus and when to return
Well, we can guess. The theme is highly provocative and public opinion can suppress the author for the sake of "not fanning the flames", "not to propagandize violence among young readers; not to"show how it's done" IRL", "not to try to make manga out of such a serious topic" and so on. We understand that the theme is about changing MC and stopping violence. But public opinion "representers" are not smart enough for that. Sadly, younger readers are often not that smart too, and just copy what they saw and reproduce it.

Users who are viewing this thread