I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

So she left the fucking human trafficker away because “murder is bad”
So all the people being raped, tortured and forced into slavery for the rest of their lives is fine ?=_=
Some criminals do in fact need to be put to death if the committee extreme human rights violation
, this black and white “well I don’t want to mean so ill let the criminal get away” logic is nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
@PetiteTacos
Im unsure of this specific group's reasons but usually I see groups space out their uploads so that it's not just one massive drop.
Sometimes because they want to release on a schedule and sometimes because if they dropped all at once, people read and then get upset there's a few weeks or month inbetween and then interest dies out.
Releasing them on a schedule has people coming back more often, as it pops up on your follows more. Plus a lot of MD readers read here exclusively.
Other groups do it so that way you check out their page or discord too.
Just my two cents

Aggregator gang
Lol so Mary Sue, I love MS stories tho, no matter how cheesy and cliche it is!

"spare this criminal so i dont feel guity even tho hes a slaver who trafficks children and other children may be sold into slavery" is she really 20 years old lol she acts like a child

Fed-Kun's army
Wow I hate this type the most. "I don't wanna see any more blood" because I don't care that more people will get kidnapped since I got saved and everything is hunky-dory now.
@mariaterrae Agreed! She's only 20 when its convenient for her.

@ Nixnaw It’s annoying. letting a criminal go free when you know he’ll commit other crimes isn’t kind it’s ignorance and irresponsibility. Responsibility isn’t sunshine. It’s not always happy but it’s doing the right thing. She acts like a fucking baby.

Can this guy be really trusted? I mean guys who smiles with eyes closed is always up to no good lol.

Fed-Kun's army
starting to get an idea of what the author is into...
severely mentally challenged people who think they are older but in reality are anything but, with actually significantly older people throwing themselves at them.

Users who are viewing this thread