I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER!! Take your time with it! Snipers be damned!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation!

The other translating group/guy called the Miriel -> Muriel which seems to be fit with the names of archangels as well as Yuriel -> Uriel. What do you think of it @theclown? Setting aside the bad english they typed, the names of those 5 seem more correct.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, "lifecores"! Thanks for the proper translations. I thought he was her mother's ex or something because the last one said "relationship". lol
Now that clears up the misunderstanding...kinda. Well, he can still be her ex I think. (I hope not though...that'd be really weird asking someone's ex to take care of their ex's child from a different father, while the father is still alive and raising her no less.)

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter, take your time with it, you guys are doing this in your spare time. Good luck with your exams!

Good luck on exams! We shall patiently and eagerly wait until they're over 💜💜💜

Dex-chan lover
@Umbrecola Lol, mangadex users making the wiki more plentiful in resources for the sake of their manga.😁
Good job I'll look through it.

Double-page supporter
@tonie technically both sources said the same thing but Achive.org's version is much less sketchy looking

Fed-Kun's army
I appreciate a story where the dad actually is trying to learn and we skip the whole abandoned child that reunites with dad later trope.

bruh why do raphael be lookin like troy calypso from borderlands????

Users who are viewing this thread