I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Knigh guy is sus, I hope he's bad because I don't like him even a bit

jeez with all these people having a connection to erin, they should understand that she's no longer here, even if rin has her memories, mana, whatever, rin is a separate person that has her own beliefs and feelings, to reject that and see her as erin is really awful

Dex-chan lover
Did you think it was a confession? Lmaooo
Also tbh I love Ren's character design but the way he forced her to make him her guardian was not cool. It is toxic to be like 'pick me or I'll die instead'
So meh.
Also I wish they used quotations, the grammar this chapter had me a little confused at times, js

I always thought that Ren was weird, with the way he smile. A big fake smile with closed eyes. In every manga that I read, characters with that kind of smile were all snakes with ulterior motives, usually bad ones. Now there's this warning from Dragon Lord... But maybe it's all a misunderstanding ?

@kal57 actually from what i've heard/looked up ren is the ml

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

"that's a childish answer"
wtf bish? she said the right thing idiot. she's Irene not Erin. the way YOU want to get close to her just because she's Erin blah blah blah is childish!
it's like you won't even care about her for who she is now. you just feels the need to because she's your fckg ERIN.

Users who are viewing this thread