I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda wish they would give a bit of backstory to the political situation. This truce between heaven and the abyss came to be why(besides the MC's birth)?

Dex-chan lover
She'd be cuter if they didn't give her the body of a 3-year-old as a newborn

100 days old baby and she can sit on that type of chair already! Lol! As expected, a demon's child.

Dex-chan lover
@Anitvenomz

I enjoy the story. It's just that Maou-sama looks like he's carrying a baby that can walk. Lady Baby is one of the few that got the dimensions of an infant correct

I dont like that it looks like shes wearing makeup. Except from that the story seems interesting

What is going on!?? Cliifffff!!!

maybe he send her to her former world to see what happened after she died? who knows...

Aww ok this gramps isn't that bad
But I wonder what the future holds for Rin

Thanks for ur hard work! However, I’m just confused. The original scanlator mentioned that they haven’t dropped this project yet, but it seems ur working on it. Does that mean they gave it up?

P.S I’m kinda confused on why Ralphael is a godmother. Wouldn’t godfather be fine? Also, her granddad sure is cool. I wonder what his present is

Double-page supporter
@gaida

She is, that happy-go-lucky angel legit dressed her up and put makeup on her like a doll.

Users who are viewing this thread