I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
Looking back at this chapter, I think there was some things lost in translation regarding the grandfather. I'm assuming that the words he was using were a bit different than the traditional term grandfather, or at least he was using terms she wasn't entirely familiar with, and the terms were different enough that she didn't initially understand who he was until he said "I'm your dad's dad." It's probably similar to how the term "uncle" in Japanese, Oji-san, can also refer to some older man that one is not familiar with.

this grandpa is sooo cooool. I would love for him to cuddle me in his lap.... damn that became waaaay toooo lewd tooo fast.... i regret nothing!)

Didnt even get to experience trying to hide having past life knowledge and being too smart as a baby from her parents, as they already know before she can even move 😂

The father of all devilkind here has a very gentle and calming face. I like him. I think I'd describe him as a soft person, and I like soft

I mean, if I somehow knew my baby was reincarnated from a 20 yr old I'd yeet that fool so hard. Not my child

Why are her legs always perched up? Does she have some deficiency, or is she core training. I dont know why this bothers me so much.
Also ya, I agree with Ghostdevil that this has been boring.

Users who are viewing this thread